11 Guides for the red lipstick874 views
- Red lips are in fashion nowadays and red lip color is rich, classic, elegant and bold for all the time. It looks stunning and gorgeous but it is very important to know the fact how to wear that red hue.
- Here are some of the dos and don’ts when it comes to red lipstick:
- if you are going outside or in the open sky then try to use softer tones of red.
- Do not apply the red chili lip color if your lips are thin.
- If you have decided to try with the dark red then do not wear heavy shades on your eyes. As well as prefer your outfits in view of that.
- Do not let the lip color distort. Apply a concealer, as a result, the lipstick doesn’t `bleed’.
- Be careful ladies; avoid having the lipstick on your teeth.
- Layering is much significant as it comes to lipstick.
Highlight your lips with the use of a plain gloss to provide it that burnish.
- You have never thought about the two-toned coloring. Try to use a darker shade for the border of the lips and a lighter shade for the center. Ensure that you merge them so that they mix flawlessly.
- Make an effort to wear a red lipstick for the higher lip and a light orange hue for the lesser one. Goes with summer, isn’t it?
- There is a further tip that is to employ the similar lip shade for your cheeks. As a result, the look is accomplished.
If you have no desire the red to be loud, pat a few lip color on your central finger and broaden it smoothly on your lips. This makes your lip shade appear delicate.