11 Times When Deepika Padukone Was Caught Copying Outfit From Hollywood1,001 views
Although, we have watched all the Bollywood celebrities copying outfits from Hollywood for a while, but the camera manages to catch this soaring actresses copying most of the outfits from Hollywood. Besides the queen of sensation and hotness, she has got a new name which goes viral all the way, it says, “The copy cat queen”
1. Deepika copying the hot Kylie Minogue style.
2. Deepika v/s Zoe Seldana, who wore it better?
3. Deepika caught copying the sensational outfit from Kate Hudson.
4. Deepika caught copying Ashley Benson’s outfit.
5. Again a replicated dress worn by Deepika which was originally worn by Julie Berman.
6. Deepika Podukone v/s Hollywood star Shakira.
7. Who wore it better? deepika or Naomie Harris.
8. Malese Joe blames Deepika for copying her costume.
9. Miss. Padukone copies customs from Victoria Hervey.
10. Stealing caught again! Deepika copies Kylie Minogue’s dress.
11. Both the queens, wearing them together! Still a copy act caught.
Deepika Padukone, born 5 January 1986 in Copenhagen, Denmark, is an Indian model & Actress. She is the daughter of former badminton Champion Prakash Padukone. Her mother tongue is Konkani. Deepika has a younger sister named Anisha.
She has been modeling appearances in print and television advertising campaigns for Liril, Close-Up toothpaste and Limca, receiving many prestigious modeling offers, including brand ambassadorship of the Jewels of India, an annual jewelery exhibition. She hit the international scene when Maybelline made her their new international cover-girl face.
At the fifth annual Kingfisher Fashion Awards, for Indian models and designers, she was awarded the title of Model of the Year. Shortly after wards, she was chosen as one of the models for the Kingfisher Swimsuit Calendar for 2006, thus cementing her reputation as a supermodel. She also bagged two trophies at the Idea Zee F Awards in 2006 – female Model of the year (Commercial Assignments) and Fresh Face of the year.