11 things you don’t know about Ho Mann Jahan1,589 views
Are you ready for the first movie of 2016?
The Pakistani movie Ho Mann Jahaan is all about young love and aspirations which are directed by Asim Raza and cast involves Mahira Khan, Sheharyar Munawar Siddiqui, and Adeel Husain.
The film is going to release on 1 January 2016 and there are 11 fun facts that you have not known regarding the movie.
1) To seem like a ‘college kids’ was not as easy to achieve.
Three appearance tests were conducted for Ho Mann Jahaan’s main cast prior to their final looks. A snap which was taken for the first look test was also employed in the movie as a college poster.
2) The leading actress Mahira Khan grew her hair for the movie.
3) The leading heroes of the film Adeel and Sheheryar learned how to play their instruments. Like Adeel be taught how to play drums and Sheheryar be taught to how to play the guitar.
4) There are three further celebrities in Ho Mann Jahaan who are yet not be revealed. Furthermore, there are two musicians who will appear in the film.
5) The jewelry designer for the movie is Amber Sami, and outfits are designed by Umar Sayeed, Feeha Jamshed, and Ismail Farid according to the demands of the roles.
6) Zoheb Hassan has recorded a song for the movie for the first time in Pakistani film industry.
7) The set of the famous song ‘Shakar Wandaan Re’ is one of the biggest set and the priciest outdoor sets to have been made for a movie in Pakistan.
8) The similar set was poorly affected by an unforeseen rainstorm in Karachi only six days before the shooting date. But the Ho Mann Jahaan team worked day and night to make the set again in time so that the shoot wasn’t belated.
9) The director of the film was so personally worked in for the sets that he even helped the Art team to paint a wall in Manizeh’s (Mahira’s) room.
10) This movie is Sonya Jehan’s initial Pakistani movie.
11) Munawar Siddiqui who is Sheheryar’s real father in life acted as his father in the film. After shooting tense scenes between them, Sheheryar was used to go and excused to his father.