5 tips for soft and youthful hands83 views
1. Treat yourself to a manicure: It’s advisable to get a manicure from a reputed salon that practice good hygiene procedure. Once a week, one should soak their hands in soapy water for a couple of minutes and then file the nails before applying nail paint. One should not scrap off nail paint because this weakens the nails.
2. Exfoliate: Also, get rid of dirt and dead skin cells by exfoliating the hands. This not only makes hands look pretty and young, but doing so also improves circulation.
3. Remove tan: Take a lemon and cut it into half. Put half tablespoon of sugar into it and rub it on your hands. This helps to remove tan and give your hands an even tone.
4. Have dairy products: Eat food rich in calcium like dairy products for healthy nails.
5. Use soaps for sensitive skin: Soaps (bar or liquid) designed for sensitive skin are the best choice for our hands. Soaps with olive oil and jojoba are a good option as it does not dry the skin, or strip the skin from it natural oils.