5 Uses of Rose water to enhance beauty443 views
The king of flowers, Rose, is employed as an antiseptic herb, an antidepressant with a soft fragrance; the water which is got from roses is much helpful for the skin and it is the economical way to make skin healthy and beautiful. Rose water was used in the past and still today it is used in a lot of cosmetics.
Rose water is a marvelous treasure. It has the antiseptic, antibacterial and antioxidant characteristics, it is appropriate for all sort of skin. It is helpful in maintaining the appropriate amount of water in the body which makes the skin gentle and shiny. It eliminates dryness from the skin and works as a moisturizer in all seasons.
Here are some ways of using rose water to enhance your beauty.
1) Rose water works like a natural and inexpensive cleanser. Absorb a cotton ball in rose water and softly massage it into your skin to eliminate pollution. If possible, use it at night thus it removes the entire traces of dirt from your face which is collected all day.
2) Dealing with sensitive skin is much complicated and often no skincare product works. Rose water works like a good toner if this kind of situation comes. Just use rose water on the skin with a cotton ball and it will be helpful in soothing the irritated skin.
3) You can use rose water to lessen the bacteria which can be cause for pimples and acne; it dries the skin and eradicates the pimples. The more beneficial way to use rose water in this state is to mix two tablespoons of sandalwood powder and one tablespoon rose water to create a solid paste. Initially, clean your face with water and make it dry, then use the paste on your face and let it dry; later than wash the face with water. The mixture of the two makes the skin gentle and glossy.
4) Rose water also works as a tonic; if you go outdoors in any weather or later than a long ride to back home, you can freshen up your face by spraying some drops of rose water on the face. After this, it will dry up and freshen the skin with a natural shine.
5) If you persistently use the nail polish, it will destroy the hue of nails. Now if you want to regain the natural brightness of your nails, combine equivalent mass of rose water and lemon juice and rub on nails.