6 Ways to get rid of stinky feet776 views
Stinky feet are common in summer and people use many things like foot powder, lavender oil, antiperspirant and vinegar to get rid of this and some experts also recommend these all things too.
Here are a few simple tips that can help in keeping stinky feet at bay.
– When you wash your feet then try to employ an anti-bacterial soap. After washing make them dry completely and ensure that you have dried the area amid the toes. Fungi and bacteria can grow amid the toes if the part is not dried totally.
– Use antiperspirant on your feet prior to putting on your socks. Antiperspirants are rather useful in lessening foot perspiration.
– You can also use foot powder on your feet. Pursue the antiperspirant with foot powder, which soaks up an unnecessary sweat and decreases smell.
– put half a cup to four cups of vinegar to four cups of water and dip your feet in the liquid for 15 minutes to decrease perspiration. Vinegar works as an astringent and it also rubs a thin apex layer of the skin of your feet. After this dipping, you may experience dryness for hours. In addition, the acid in the vinegar neutralizes odor-causing bacteria deep in your feet.
– try to go barefoot whenever it is possible because it will let your feet breathe, and wear sandals and open toed shoes. Revealing your feet will assist in lessening sweating to a large extent.
– try to alter socks each time. When you feel sweating in your feet then wash your feet dry them and repair your socks with the fresh ones. Baby wipes are also helpful you can employ them to clean your feet at work or when you are in public areas and can’t wash your feet.