9 steps for a cocktail party make-up1,133 views
The wedding season is on and a lot of women don’t know how to glam up their selves well. While putting on, perfect makeup is a trick and highlights one’s features according to the outfit and occasion is of utmost importance. Whereas a lot of women go into a hyper frenzy a home and others simply hit the parlor.
If you want a glamor look and save the money and yourself from all the trouble then just follow this cocktail party make-up ‘step-by-step’ guide. It is very easy and simple to apply which is not only gorgeous look wise but also a great way to prevent you from the mortification of ending up with a caked-up face and clumpy eyes.
Here are the steps for the cocktail party make-up
1) Use concealer on your eyes and merge it well with your fingertips to cover dark circles or eye bags.
2) Put on a bronze eye shadow and merge it all around your eyelid in an aloft and outer motion, into the line of your eyelid.
3) Outline the fold of your eyelid by a black eye shadow and then finalize the area over the crease with a pink matte eye shade.
4) Now, don light gold eye shade merely to the inner corner of your eyes.
5) If you have completed then line your high lash line with a black eyeliner and then put on some mascara to your higher eyelashes to reduce the effect.
6) Trace your waterline with a barely colored eyeliner or pencil.
7) Put on some foundation on your face for a dewy effect and then conclude it off with some blush on your cheekbones
8) Put on a highlighter across your cheekbones and the T area of your face.
9) Conclude the gaze with a bare lip color, if possible with a hint of pink in it.