9 things we may know about the new iPhone 7151 views
Even though the iPhone 6 and 6 plus just seemed like they came out there still has to be a new phone for Apple to come out with this Fall, many rumours and people speculating what that could be. We complied a list of things we may know about the iPhone 7, thanks to Business Insider.
1. We all know that Apple is not very creative with their names so its easy to say it can be either called the iPhone 7 or 6s. Most likely iPhone 7 though. I think iPhone 6s is a little confusing with the already 6 plus phone.
2. It will be launched on Sept. 25 with pre orders starting on Sept. 18! Well, according to Mobile News, they say they have an email from Vodafone which leaks information that launching will be done on those dates. Even though we don’t know if this is real or we don’t have any proof it is easy to say that because Apple has always in the past released their new iPhones in Sept.
3. iPhone 7 will be available in two sizes, just like the 6 and 6 plus. The new sizes being 4.7 inches and 5.5 inches. These are still rumors, so let’s wait and see.
4. iPhone 7 will be 60% more durable than the iPhone 6 and 6 plus. Also, it will be 0.15millimetres taller and 0.2millimetres thicker.
5. There are also plans of a new 4-inch iPhone. So that makes it three phones which will come out, pretty intense. This news is mostly strong because it’s coming from a Chinese publication called The Economic Daily News.
6. iPhone 7 will or could be available in pink, Apple has always been open to new colours and it would make sense now to add a little pink in the mix.
7. Every year we know that Apple will have a better camera with a better resolution and this is no exception for the iPhone 7. Reports and speculation is that it will support 1080p video capture, 24-frames-per-second slow-motion shooting, a panoramic mode, and a flash along with a 12-mega pixel front facing camera. There is also talk of having a “3D object modeling” and that could mean a “duo camera.” This essentially means the phone would come with more than one camera sensor so it could capture depth-of-field images. Pretty intense stuff.
8. Something called Force Touch Technology and that can help with touching the “contact area on which the finger touches the screen to decide how big the pressure is”, this can be usually for different apps on the phone instead of swiping all the time.
9. The final things is that it will could come with a better processor, they usually do this with every new phone. Plus, the new iOS 9 software.
Source: Business Insider.