How to use crystal make-up259 views
The contemporary trend in makeup this season is crystal. Now we tell you how to sport this gaze with style.
The fashionable women do not confine you to crystal clothes and accessories only. Crystal make-up is highly seen at the international and domestic ramp this year as a modern fashion charts.
makeup professional states that “although last some years have seen the increase of smokey eyes and blue eye shadows, but this year is all about wearing shiny and crystallized make-up. And the best way to do it is by wearing it on your eyelids.”
Three creative ways to have this gaze
– Get the smokey eye gaze. Rather than merger in the customary black eye shadow, get a little amount of grey and blue to make a different color mixture.
– When you have used the blush then you can get some amount of crystals (related to eye crystals) and use it on your cheeks. Ensure that you don’t depart much board with it, because it can destroy the gaze overall.
– The latest ramps have also had ladies displaying crystal lips. To have the appearance you can use a dark shade of lip color, red or mauve and use crystals on it. Though, it is a single gaze which you can sport just during the night because having it in the morning will make it appearance very bad.
– Prior to using make-up, clean your face with a cream-based cleanser and dry it then.
– get a munificent quantity of lotion (if possible aloe vera) and use it on your face then dry it.
– get a small amount of primer and merge it on your face properly.
– Subsequently, rather than using foundation, it is suggested to you use compact powder. Make it less from your eyes.
– make a line on your external eyelids with black gel eyeliner. You can use kajal if you wish for as well. Get a little quantity of shimmer and powder it on your eyelids. You can afterward get some pieces of crystallized balls and attach it on the shimmer.
– ensure that you remove the excessive shimmer and crystals from your face.
– To harmonize the eyes, ensure to use a lighter lip shade. bares and pinks gaze the perfect.