Published On: Mon, Nov 23rd, 2015

I am surviving only on 25 per cent of my liver today: Amitabh Bachchan

1,077 views

Amitabh Bachchan made a startling revelation about surviving only on 25 per cent of his liver today having lost the rest 75 percent to the deadly Hepatitis B virus. - I am surviving only on 25 per cent of m_

About the Author

Syed Ammar Alavi

- is Lahore (Pakistan) based journalist & writer with 25-year experience in print, wire and broadcast forms of journalism. His major fields of interest are politics, film,tv,sports, climate change and technology

Pin It