Kangana’s ex, Adhyayan gives shocking statements in support of Hrithik366 views
Here is another shocking twist in Kangana Ranaut and Hrithik Roshan’s tussle. After the two have already left no stone unturned to pour allegations on the each other, Hrithik is finally getting the much needed support of his ex-wife Sussanne Khan in the matter.
Not just her, Kangana Ranaut’s ex boyfriend, Adhyayan Suman too has now come out in support of Hrithik Roshan. The actor, in an interview to DNA, spilled a few shocking beans about Kangana and her behaviour with him. He revealed how Kangana got physically abusive on him when they were dating in 2009.
Below are the ten statements that Adhyayan gave to leave us in a state of shock…
1. “Kangana got me to shave my hair off while attending the Filmfare awards. I didn’t question it. My hair never looked uglier but she felt I needed a new style.”
2. “Bhatt saab called me after seeing the rushes of Raaz 2 and told me he loved my work and he would direct me. Kangana heard it and said, “Behen**** mujhe koi kyun nahi phone kar rahe yaar?” That was the first time I heard her abuse. I was made to feel guilty and like shit for no reason. “
3. “At Hrithik’s birthday bash, Kangana said to me, “Mother Fu***, behen****! Bh*sd*ke! You are f***** jealous of my success!” She slapped me for no reason. The intensity of the slap was so hard I was almost crying. That was the first time she got violent.”
4. “On her birthday in March 2008 at The Leela she had invited everybody that she had worked with. She said, “Let’s do cocaine in the night.” I had smoked hash with her a couple of times before and didn’t like it so I said no. I remember getting into the biggest argument that night because I said no to cocaine.”
5. “One day Kangana called me at home in the night to do some puja. I reached at 11.30 pm as the puja was to start at 12. She had a small guest room in her apartment and she had covered it in black, including black curtains. There were some random statues of God, fire all around, some scary things kept puja. She asked me to chant some mantras, and locked me in. I was terrified.”
6. “My mother was very worried and she called the family’s Panditji to come home and meet me. The first thing he asked me was: “Khana banati hai tumhare liye?” When I said yes, he said, “Apna impure blood milati hai khaane mein black magic ke liye.”
7. “The physical violence had become so frequent in my relationship with her that if it had been any other guym he would have hit her back. But I couldn’t. Every time I was hit, I wanted to retaliate but my hands would just stop. I was scared as hell. I would cry to my PR every single night. I would drive down Marine Drive with a bottle of scotch on my lap, drunk.”
8. “Hearing her abuse my father and still being by her side every night was something that shamed me. After we split, it took me five years to get over that guilt.”
9. She made me call a journalist and tell him how much I loved her etc. I told her that I’d given him a quote from my side, what about a quote from her? She didn’t do that and I wasn’t able to figure it out why.”
10. “When my dad giftet me a BMW she said coldly, “Achcha? Really? They gifted you a one crore car? Aisa kya ukhada tumne life mein?” This was when she had won a National Award for Best Supporting Actress for Fashion and had no work. I remember her frustration of not getting any work for four-five months.”
News Source BollywoodBubble