Published On: Fri, Feb 26th, 2016

Nearly 100 Indian pupils in hospital after eating school meal

1,242 views

MUMBAI: Nearly 100 Indian schoolchildren were hospitalised with suspected food poisoning Thursday after eating a free midday meal at a government-run school near Mumbai, officials said, adding that 13 were in a critical condition.

a-student-eats-his-free

100100

About the Author

Syed Ammar Alavi

- is Lahore (Pakistan) based journalist & writer with 25-year experience in print, wire and broadcast forms of journalism. His major fields of interest are politics, film,tv,sports, climate change and technology

Pin It