Ramadan Special: Chicken fajita wraps118 views
Today’s special: another delicious recipe from my mother’s kitchen!
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- 60 mls water
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 chicken fillets (cut into thin strips)
- 1 red pepper (finely sliced)
- 1 green pepper (finely sliced)
- 1 red onion (finely sliced)
- 8 tortilla wraps
- 1 lettuce
- 50 g cheese
- 1 jar salsa sauce
- Marinate chicken with all the dry ingredients.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, add the onion and stir for 3 minutes.
- Then Add the spiced chicken fillets.
- Fry for 5 – 7 minutes
- Add peppers and stir, add the water, stir into the mixture and leave to cook for 5 – 7 minutes until chicken is cooked
- Heat up the tortilla wraps in a microwave or hot oven.
- Serve spiced chicken and vegetables, lettuce, salsa and cheese on the heated tortilla’s and fold into a wrap.