Ramadan Special: Honey lime chicken wings102 views
Ready for today’s recipe? What better than honey and lime wings to delighten your taste buds!
- oil for frying
- In a large bowl, mix together the honey, lime juice, lime peel, garlic, salt and ground black pepper.
- Coat the wings with all purpose flour using an egg.
- Leave in the fridge for an hour.
- In a large skillet, deep fry the chicken wings in hot.
- Place the cooked wings in the honey/lime mixture and toss to coat well. Serve immediately.