Ramadan Special: Macaroni Samosa412 views
This Ramadan I bring you delicious and cost-effective recipes straight from my mother’s kitchen. So heat up your pans and get ready for a month of yummy recipes!
– 300 mg minced chicken
-2 tbsp olive oil
-1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
-1 chopped onion
-1 chopped capsicum
-¼ tsp oregano
-½ tsp chopped dried red chili
-2 tbsp vinegar
– 1 egg
-1 cup boiled macaroni
– 1 pack samosa patti
-Oil for frying
– Boil macaroni in salt water for 5-7 minutes until it remains 1/4th. Then drain hot water, put cold water, put oil and keep it aside.
– Take a pan and put olive oil for heating. Then put ginger-garlic paste and capsicum and sauté it.
– Now make a filling of minced chicken, oregano, pieces of red chilies, tomato sauce, vinegar and macaroni. Keep it aside.
– Add macroni in this mixture and heat for 5-10 minutes.
– Add flour and egg in a boul and mix it nicely.
– Now fill pasta and mince mixture in samosa patti and close with egg mixture.
– Deep fry the samosa’s till golden brown.
When ready serve with the sause of your liking.